Essential Pet Sitting is dedicated to providing the best quality care for your pet. We offer daily visits, overnight stays and dog walking. We strive to be the most dependable and accessible service in the Lake Travis area and will go the extra distance to give you exactly what you're looking for in pet care.
We offer pet sitting services in the areas from Lakeway to Steiner Ranch.
Why Hire a Professional Pet Sitter?
Benefits to your pet include:
- Staying at home in his/her safe, secure environment
- Being surrounded by familiar sights, smells and sounds
- Following his/her regular diet and exercise routine
- Having play time
- Receiving love and personal attention
- Maintaining medical treatment, when required
- Having someone responsible in case of an emergency
- Eliminating the trauma of travel or an unfamiliar environment
- Ensuring good health (no exposure to other animals' illness or parasites)
Benefits to you include:
- Knowing that your pet is in caring, loving hands
- Having the confidence that the pet sitter can deal with other issues - such as vet visits or administering medications
- Eliminating the trauma of having to transport and leave your pet
- Not having to impose on family, friends or neighbors
- Feeling your home is more secure (with someone going in and out several times a day)
OVERNIGHT PET CARE
We offer overnight pet care for those pets who prefer to have a human with them at night. Our clients can feel secure knowing that their home has an added measure of security that overnight pet care provides.
Overnight Pet Care provides:
- A person to stay in your home with your animals while you are away
- Companionship for your pets during their loneliest (and scariest) time
- Your pets a greater opportunity for personal attention, affection, and play
- Added security for your home, and added peace of mind for yourself
- All of the services listed under general pet sitting
Benefits of Using a Dog Walker - For your Dog:
- Regular exercise to ensure good physical and mental health
- Exercise improves a dog's muscle tone
- Running and playing can tire a dog so he is less likely to misbehave
- Important socialization for raising well-adjusted dogs
- Daily mid-day visits for puppies help maintain a consistent housebreaking schedule
- Elderly and adult dogs need bathroom breaks too
- Crate trained puppies need to get out every 3 - 4 hours for proper training and socialization. Over-crating and under exercising can result in a hyperactive, under-socialized dog
- Walking provides routine practice for using basic commands such as "heel", "sit", "stay", and "come". (Dog walking is NOT a replacement for proper basic obedience training. We only support the dog's established training through repetition.)
Benefits of Using a Dog Walker - For You:
- A helping hand when you have a busy schedule
- No guilt at having a busy schedule
- Adequate exercise can improve a dog's behavior in the home
- Your dog may actually want to relax WITH you when you come home
- Relieves your concerns about leaving your dog crated
Visits last up to 30 minutes, 7 days a week, available from 7:30am to 10:00pm. Price is for up to 2 pets.
OVERNIGHT PET CARE
We stay in your home with your animals from approximately 8pm-8am. Price is for up to 2 pets.
PRIVATE DOG WALKS
30 minute walks. This price is for 1 dog. $5 for each additional dog (up to 3 dogs total at one time).
Prices on Daily Visits and Overnight Pet Care are for up to 2 pets. There is an additional $10 a day charge for each additional pet.